Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?



I told you guys in a past post that I had my first wedding project to show you.
And I do. I'm just slow
So for my first wedding project
....drum roll please....
I made cards to ask my bridesmaids
Okay, not really that exciting, but I wanted to do something a little more special than asking via facebook or text message.  Not to mention, we all like snail mail these days.


All I used was some scrapbook paper, ribbon, and little paper flowers you can buy at a craft store.
I also thought it would be cute to make the cards "propose" to them.  I found some really cute, cheap bow rings at Forever21 and the fact that they were bows meant I couldn't pass them up (because I am obsessed with bows and there will probably be bows everywhere at my wedding.)





Oh, and they all said YES
Only 352 days to go! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...