Monday, October 17, 2011

FUN 1 = DONE



Friday marked the end of Fundamentals 1 (my first module) and I survived!
Only 3.75 years to go.
Oh, and did I mention, I'm on Fall Break for this entire week.
Be jealous. I'm hoping it's a week of non-stop fun.
The fun started immediately on Friday night. Some of my classmates and I decided to cookout and carve some baby pumpkins.
Everyone's pumpkins turned out great - except mine
(Mine's not even in the picture)


Saturday, the fiance and I visited the lovliest village on the plains (aka- Auburn)
We tailgated with some friends and watched the game outside of the stadium. We're too broke for tickets.
We stayed with Eric's sister Saturday night and drove home Sunday afternoon. 
Sunday night I got to visit my family and partake in (almost) weekly card night/dinner with the neighbors. I stayed the night with the fam and headed to the dentist this morning. On a side note, I have no cavities, hooray!
The rest of today I spent shopping with the fiance and we finished the day with some mexican food. Yum.
I actually just looked around today, but I did find a pair of $8 skinny jeans and couldn't really pass that up.
Tomorrow, we will be heading to Little River Canyon in Northeast Alabama for the day to do some hiking and picnic-ing.
That's not all the fun I have planned for this week, but I'll save that for a different post.


Chromosomal Cross-over Pumpkin?



Toomers


I had pretty much forgotten what it was like to have free time.
And, I ALMOST feel bad for all you kids at work or school this week. :)
What's something fun you've done lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...