Friday, August 26, 2011

I Wish I Was a Cullen



Another week of med school down, 9432947 more to go.
After being out of school for 8 months, I think I'm finally back into the swing of school.
This whole week was going great (well, aside from not getting much studying done) until yesterday.
Want to know why?
(Drum roll please.)
I got sick.
Yep. That's right. SICK. Sneezing, coughing, runny nose, headaches, and sore throat. Not a good time to get sick considering the amount of studying I need to do this weekend to get caught up for our test next Friday. Granted, I feel like when your in medical school, there is never really a good time to get sick.

Is that ironic to anyone else?
Like, how we are learning to treat sick people and will spend a lot of time around sick people, yet, we have so much to do that doesn't allow us time to get sick without setting us really far behind. Eh, kinda funny.

I've also come to the realization that there are just not enough hours in the day. Not.Even.Close. I need like 48 hours in a day. Or, I just need to be able to function without sleep.
Too bad I'm not dating a sparkly vampire, because if I was, I would totally pull a Bella Swan and have him change me into a vampire. (Yes, I just referenced the Twilight series. Get over it.)
Then I would totally get everything done, and probably more. And I wouldn't get sick. And I would sparkle.
So many win-wins in that situation.

A girl can dream, right?
While all you healthy individuals are getting everything done in your 24 hour days (really like 16 hours if you count sleep), I will be looking up Edward Cullen's phone number, and drinking a gallon of orange juice.

Oh, and HAPPY FRIDAY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...