Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Soap Dispenser Decor



The second week of school is in full swing and so far so good.
Feeling a little more organized and in the loop this week than I did last week.
I've noticed that I have forgotten how to pay attention for long periods of time, though.
Oops.
Facebook, Pinterest, and my fave craft blogs have all come in handy during class this week.
Just kidding.....or am I? ;)

I've only been in school 8 days, but I have already completed 5 assignments/papers and working on my 6th as we speak. Sad.
So as a break from all things school, I decided to show you guys a little project I whipped up for my bathroom.
It's nothing grand but it was a project that didn't take much time and I think it turned out rather adorbs.


My supplies:

- A cheap bottle of hand soap
- Leftover spray paint (cream color)
- Brown Vinyl
- My handy dandy Cricut


Directions:
I covered the actual dispensing part with some tape
Spray painted the bottle
Let dry
Cut a size 3in K out with my Cricut and the Calligraphy cartridge
(K for my first name, and eventually for my new last name)
Stuck the K onto the bottle

Easy peasy, right?


I know you can't tell, but the rest of my bathroom is brown and cream.
Just in case you were wondering why I went with those colors.  :)

Well, time to get back to school related things, and then I must get to bed since I'm shadowing in the neurology wards bright and early tomorrow.
Super pumped
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
It's almost Friday!!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...