Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gumball "Machine"



So, I told you I had a project for you! :)
Its a project I had really wanted to do for a while and finally got around to making it.
It's a gumball machine!


I came across the tutorial on Pinterest (go figure).

It's so-super-simple

All you need is:
A clay flower pot
E6000 glue
Glass bowl
A wooden ball
Cute piece of ribbon
A clay flower pot stand (not sure of the appropriate term)
Paint of choice colors (I chose classic red to match my kitchen)

*I used acrylic paint, whereas the tutorial used spraypaint.
The acrylic dried SUPER fast on the clay pot


3 easy steps:
1. Paint pot, stand, and wooden ball
2. Glue wooden ball to the bottom of the stand and glue the bottom of glass bowl to the bottom of the clay pot with E6000
3.  Tie a cute ribbon around the middle and admire!


It matches my kitchen perfectly
Just wish I could find some gumballs to put inside
My favorite "everything" store (aka-Walmart) has failed me. They had zero gumballs
Anyone know where I can find some?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...