Monday, September 5, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding



I know, I know. It's been a really long time since I last posted.
I've had a crazy past few weeks.
And by crazy, I mean full of studying.
See.


But the studying stopped after last Friday, thankfully.
Oh, and did I mention, my best friend got married this weekend!
She was absolutely beautiful.



In the hotel room getting ready 


Getting her hair done 


The wedding party


The girls


Cake cutting..yum


Daddy-Daughter Dance 


Garter Tossing


Their getaway transportation

The weekend was such a blast and I am so lucky I got to spend this special day with such a special couple.
Can't wait until they get to be a part of my day, even if it is so far away still!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...