Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DIY Cluster Necklace



I just wanted to post to show you guys my cluster necklace I made during girl's night on Monday. 

 It's super easyto make if you have any patience at all.

Supplies:

Headpins
Pretty beads
6" of regular chain
16" decorative chain
Pliers
2 jump rings

How to:

I followed this tutorial to learn how to make a loop
Put one of your beads on a headpin and use your pliers to cut excess off the top. I left about 1/2 an inch of headpin above my bead.
Then, using your pliers, make a loop and hook it onto your regular chain.
Repeat until you have as many clusters as you want.
At each end of your regular chain, add a jump ring and hook it onto your decorative chain.
Make sure your decorative chain comes with a clasp already attached.

Lastly, admire your new necklace :)




Hope everyone's having a great Wednesday!



5 comments:

  1. wow that looks good. can you make me one? i'll totally pay you. i wanna give one to my mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!
    I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. I would love for you to Link up at my Linky party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com


    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Simple and chic.

    Jewelry tutorials
    http://www.houseofavandan.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...