Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cupcake Palooza



Had my first Pulmonary test yesterday.
Let's just say, the past few weeks I've had Spring Break-Itis and didn't study as much as I should have. That, or I just don't understand how the lungs work. Probably a mixture of the two. C = MD, right? I just probably shouldn't have a career in pulmonology.



(If you didn't know...I'm blonde.)

I spent the beautiful day yesterday (after my test) doing the things I am obsessed with love: crafting and cupcakes. Everytime I make cupcakes, I always bring the leftovers to my classmates. Now, I have roughly 180 classmates and I only ever make 24 cupcakes at a time. Therefore, a lot of people feel left out. So, I finally did it. I never thought I would, but it wasn't as hard as I expected.
I made 175 cupcakes.


(That's not even all of them. Also, I never got a picture of all of them iced.)

It took me 6 hours to bake and ice them all and two of my girl friends helped me deliver them to school last night. Because no one wants to carry that much at 7:30 in the morning.
In between baking, we girls crafted, watched a movie, and ate some Mellow Mushroom.
Basically, last night = bliss
Here's to hoping Spring Break gets here fast

Happy Time-Warp Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...