Saturday, December 24, 2011

DIY Ornaments



I cannot believe it's Christmas Eve. At all.
But it is Christmas Eve, nontheless, and my future in-laws always do their extended family Christmas get-together on Christmas Eve. I've been the past few years and they always have gifts for me while I just show up empty handed. So this year, I wanted to do something special for them. 


I saw these browsing through Pinterest one day and I thought they would be a decent gift that didn't break the bank and I got to be crafty in the process. That's a win-win if you ask me.
So, that's exactly what I did.
If you want to make your own, here's what you need:


Your Cricut and vinyl in preferred colors
*Stickers may work in the place of vinyl if you don't own a Cricut
Clear or Frosted blank ornaments
Wired Ribbon
*I was going to use my circle cutter that you see in the picture to make polka dots, but my Cricut did that for me

I cut the letters and circles out with my Cricut and applied them to the ornament the way I liked. Then, I cut a small piece of ribbon to tie around the top. And that's it. Really, it's that easy.



Merry Christmas Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...