Monday, November 7, 2011

FUN 2



So, I don't know if I told you or not, but I started the second round of "fun" about 2 weeks ago.
Fundamentals 2.
So far, so good.
Actually, to be quite honest, it's been a lot better than the first round of fun.
I think it's because of this:


Okay, so probably not because of this.
It's just a decorated flashcard box.
But, hey, I will admit, it makes studying my flashcards a little more tolerable.

All I did was take my boring black 3"x5" flashcard box from Office Depot, cut some pretty paper to the correct dimensions and slathered on some Mod-Podge to make it stick.




Simple as that.
And now I have a cute little box to keep my millions of flashcards in.
I'm sure by the end of med school I'll have a whole rainbow of boxes (considering I've already filled up one box and this one is actually my second). Sigh.

Time to get back to paying attention.

Oh, and I almost forgot, how was your Halloween?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...