Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DIY Charger



I'm so excited it's officially the holiday season.
Except for some reason, people seem to have forgotten there is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas. It's called Thanksgiving guys. You know, that holiday where you give thanks, eat a lot of turkey, dressing, and hashbrown casserole, and then fall into a deep glucose-and-tryptophan-induced coma .
Yeah, now you remember, huh? Anyways, I didn't forget about it, and, as much as I can't wait for Christmas, I am trying to refrain from putting up all my Christmas decorations.
However, since I had to take down my Halloween decorations down (which, by the way, Halloween came and went faster than a witch on a broom), I wanted to decorate with something.  So, that leads me to what today's post is actually about.
Since I don't have a better name for it, I'm going to call this project DIY Thanksgiving Mod-Podged Charger.  That's kind of a mouthful, but whatever.


This took me about 2 minutes. Seriously.

Supplies:
Cheap plastic charger from a craft store
Some letters to spell out what you want it to say (I cut mine with my Cricut)
I also cut out some cute fall related shapes
Mod-podge and a foam paintbrush


I slathered some Mod-podge on and laid out the letters how I wanted them. Then slathered some more Mod-podge on. That's it. And voila, super easy Thanksgiving decor.


Can you tell I like projects that require Mod-podge?
Happy almost Thursday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...