Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bows! Bows! Bows!



If you know me at all, you know I am obsessed with bows. Like, I have a very unhealthy obsession.  If it has a bow, I have to have it.  It also doesn't help that a lot of projects circulating in the blog world contain bows. 
That leads me to today's project:
Bow shoe clips

There are so many different versions of these in the blog world, but this is the one I decided to go with.
They take quite a bit of patience, unless of course, you know how to use a sewing machine.  I do not, however, so I spent the last couple hours hand-sewing these babies and watching Harry Potter movies to prepare for Thursday night's premiere! :)
Talk about multitasking.

All you need are:
Small pieces of pretty fabric
Small clips
Scissors
Needle
Thread
Hot Glue Gun (or Fabric Glue)



Then, I just followed the directions exactly as the tutorial says

Here are my final products :)


The ones that are smaller than all the others were the first ones I made.
I thought the size of the tutorial ones would be too big and I decided to make them smaller.
However, I was wrong, as usual.


Kind of obsessed, even if my sister did laugh at them
 :)



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE these!! :D so adorable! :) I love your blog and all the cute projects and cupcakes you make! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...