Wednesday, June 22, 2011

French Toast and Bacon Cupcakes



So like I've said before, I LOVE cupcakes. And, seeing as cupcakes are becoming increasingly popular, there are all kinds of new cupcake recipes being shared in the blog world every day.  For example,
the french toast cupcake

I have been intrigued by this recipe for over a month now and last night I decided to be brave and attempt to pull it off.  And let me just say, I am so glad I did. They are fantastic.
I used the recipe from the website above

But I decided to use this icing 
Notice the maple extract in the picture
I actually used regular pancake syrup instead
Words can't describe how amazing it tastes


Mom enjoyed them :)


Here's my final product
The bacon is a nice touch because it adds a little salty to go with the sweet


Now go make some and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with all the different cupcake recipes out there right now too and I made Guinness cupcakes for Blake for Valentines Day and they were DELISH! Also, a surprisingly good cupcake I've had recently is the Margarita cupcake from Gigi's... I think that's the next recipe I'm going to try :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...