Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day



Happy late Father's Day to everyone!

So this post was supposed to go up yesterday; however, the day was super busy and I never got around to it.  The family and I spent all day at Barber motorsports watching the motorcycle races for Father's Day.  While it was super hot, it was also a lot of fun and I think the padre really enjoyed it. We sat in the grass and ate subway sandwiches and sunchips while we watched motorcycles zoom by and a few people wreck and smash into the concrete. (I know that's why most people go, but personally, I would rather no one crash. It looks way too painful.)

Before the races we spent time walking around getting autographs from the drivers. My sister got her picture with one of the drivers who kept getting passed and come to find out, that guy ends up winning one of the races. Pretty cool.

What did you do for Father's Day?

Dad and I during Christmas Break 2007
Hmm, I think I should get some updated pictures of just the two of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...