Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bracelets



Speaking of crafts (I did in my last post), I completely forgot about a craft I did over break until now.
It's a craft I found on Pinterest a looooong time ago that I started a while back and finally got around to finishing it.  The tutorial, from Yellow Blackbird, was inspired by a bracelet from Anthropologie. And to be honest, I love hers so much more than the original. Which led me to make my own.  I linked her tutorial because it's a much better tutorial than I could ever make, and she also has a ton of other cute projects you should check out!

Here's her version


And here's my version


My bangles came from Forever 21 and my hemp and rhinestones from Hobby Lobby. I could only find dark colored hemp (brown, navy, black) so I just went with the navy
There was enough hemp in one pack for all three of my bracelets.
I also decided to do 8 rhinestones instead of 4 so there would be more bling :)

Make some of your own to wear or give as gifts!
Happy Wednesday


5 comments:

  1. I think yours look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on TT&J and thought that looks similar to the tutorial I did... and it was! You used my tutorial! I am flattered. I LOVE yours! I love the nice dark color, more jewels, and they look thicker. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yours! The dark colors look great! I would love for you to link up Thursday (actually it starts tonight) to It’s a Party!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...