Monday, July 16, 2012

Bachelorette Weekend



Sorry for being MIA last week. I spent most of last week assembling invites and getting ready for my bachelorette party this past weekend. Needless to say, my sister did a great job and we had a nice, relaxing weekend. Oh, and thanks to the future in-laws for letting us borrow their condo in PCB. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend! 

Our door sign
 

My sister's beautiful cupcake display
Oh, and the cups in this picture I ended up making as a gift for all the girls that came. Tutorial post to come!


The pretty banner she and a friend made! Also make note of my creepy friends in the bottom right corner. 


Of course I had to take a picture of the pretty napkins and my card
 
 

Chips and dip, chicken and cheese crescent roll-ups, and buffalo chicken dip. It's making my mouth water just to see this picture. It was all so delicious.
 

Our chocolate fondue we had for dessert the second night. Noms.


Told you she did a fabulous job. I couldn't ask for a better maid of honor!

Pool time


Hanging out on the beach the first night
My sis also made that sash!
 

Sisters
 

Our condo neighbors and all my girls
 

She loves me
 

My Auburn loves
 

Lingerie ;)
 

My awkward palm-tree. I'm truly the most awkward person ever
 

They wrote down my silly quotes while opening my lingerie and read them back to me as "What I'm going to say on our wedding night." So funny. Everyone should do this.
 

This was my reaction. I mean seriously people, you cannot make this up.
 

Beach day!


Drive to dinner
 

The group at Spinnaker's
 

Helping me make a crown out of toilet paper to cross off my list
 

The finished product
 

So there you have it! A little glimpse of my bachelorette weekend! If I post anymore, it'll give too much away ;) Now if October would just get here already! Hope everyone had a happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. How fun! That's so sweet that you have such great people to help you celebrate :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tons of fun! And I'm so blessed to have these girls to help me celebrate! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...