Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fave Things Thursdays: Pillows



It's time again for some weekly Pinspiration. Today's fave thing is something that has been a big project on my to-do list for quite some time. Pillows! There's only one problem. I have not the slightest clue how to use a sewing machine. Teaching myself to sew is also on the to-do list. I am in desperate need for new couch pillows for our future apartment and there's so much great diy inspiration out in craft world that I would feel like I was betraying my love for crafts if I just went and bought some plain, boring, store pillows. Just saying. So, to get on with my post, here are a few a bunch of my favorite diy pillow ideas!

Word pillows

[source]

Stenciled pillows
[source]

Ruffled Flower pillows
[source]

Pleated pillows
[source]

Fringe pillows
[source]

Rosette and Burlap pillows
[source]

Bow pillows
My love for bows would probably be considered a problem to most people
[source]

Fabric flower pillows
Words cannot describe how beautiful I think this is!
[source]

And because nothing is complete without a little chevron print
Chevron pillows
[source]

 Well, that's all I have for today's fave things post! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...