Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photo Booth Props #2



Pin It
I have a new wedding project to show you! It's another photo booth prop. The first photo booth props I made were these. And I just love them! But I know I need many more and figured I would DIY most of them because they are pretty easy to make! Today's are chalkboard message props. These are great because people can write a message to hold up in the pictures. 


I actually took a picture of all of the supplies, yet somehow it got deleted off my memory card. But, here's what you need and how to make them.

Supplies:
Two unfinished wooden plaques (craft store)
Two wooden dowels
Chalkboard spray paint
E6000 glue

This was so easy to make. All you have to do is spray the unfinished wood plaques with the chalkboard spray and once they are dry, glue the wooden dowel to the back! See, SO EASY!

And now you have some chalkboard message bubbles for your photo booth!


Can I just say how excited I am that there are only 138 days left!



3 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your planter on the Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
    Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Great Information.
    For additional info, if you need The Best Misty Fan Rental Service in Indonesia for something like event or anything elese, you can try to reach us. We will be very happy to assist you.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a photography enthusiast, stumbling upon your collection of wood photo prop was a delightful discovery! The craftsmanship and attention to detail evident in each piece truly set them apart. From rustic charm to modern elegance, your props offer endless creative possibilities for capturing captivating moments.

    Wooden props add a touch of warmth and authenticity to photographs, whether it's a newborn shoot, a family portrait, or a product showcase. They effortlessly enhance the visual appeal and storytelling aspect of every image, creating a timeless allure that resonates with viewers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...