Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Summer!



Today officially marks the first day of my last summer ever. I cannot express the freedom I feel knowing I don't have to study a thing for three months. It's fantastic. In honor of my last summer, I've made a bucket list. For all of the things I want to do/accomplish this summer. And since I don't have a new craft to show you (yet), I'm sharing my extensive list with you!

Summer 2012 Bucket List

1. Plan a wedding

2. Take a day trip to Ikea in Atlanta
3. Disney World

4. Join a bowling league
5. Go to a shooting range
6. Lose 20 pounds

7. Finish a scrapbook
8. Start project 365 
9. Get tan

10. Start a journal
11. Redo my blog layout
12. Spend time with family


13. Get published
14. Learn to sew
15. Learn new cupcake decorating techniques

16. Bachelorette party!
17. Have cookouts
18. Visit Auburn

19. Read a new series
20. Organize everything


And last, but not least. 
Happy summer and happy weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to post about my summer bucket list too and then we can help each other accomplish everything! We'll probably get to August and realize we have to do everything in the last 2 days before school starts. The best one: Make all the crafts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...