Friday, July 1, 2011

Doctor Cupcakes



The first day of medical school is just around the corner and today was officially my last day at work.  So, to celebrate the day, I, of course, found it to be a perfect opportunity to make cupcakes.  Even more fitting,
doctor themed cupcakes.

The first place I went for inspiration for topper ideas was Pinterest, of course.
Which led me here.
Which eventually (after 2 days of fighting with fondant) led to these:


I think they were a hit, seeing as there was only one left after only being at work for 4 hours.

But, just to give you an idea of the process...
It started as this:


Somewhere in the middle of the process it looked like this:


And 5 hours later, it finally looked like this:



Seeing as there will be 176 students in my class, I don't think I could ever make them for all my classmates.  But, I do wonder if I'll ever have the patience to make these again.
Maybe.

What do you think? :)


1 comment:

  1. Kayla, these are so cute! You are so talented! Can't wait for med school!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...