Monday, July 11, 2011

Braided Bead Bracelet



Besides all the cupcakes I have been whipping up lately, I have also been making several bracelets I have come across on Pinterest. 

The first one I want to share with you is this one from Henry Happened
It's a slightly different version to the wrap bracelets that have become popular recently but I like these a lot and they are much simpler to make. The tutorial can be found at the link above.  
All you need are some cheap 8mm beads and 9 yards of satin ribbon cord.  Both of which I got from Hobs Lobs.


My versions



I think the navy one will look perfect with my Auburn game outfits. :)
Now you should go make you one (or two or three).
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...